Although there’s never a good time to start a business, there are steps you can take to make the transition as stress-free as possible!
Here's my top tips
1) Do thorough research!! Is there actually a market for your product / services?
2) Develop your marketing strategy well in advance so you can hit the ground running.
3) Build a financial cushion (6 months of money to live off if you can, however I did it with 2 because I had a pre-launch waitlist of customers)
4) Can you queue up a waiting list of customers as you near the time of launching?
5) Develop any skills you might need to help you market your business
6) Be confident in your skills and ability but consider “whats the worst that can happen” – a plan b can give you a mental safety net to make the leap.
7) Have as much set up for your new business as you can before you launch (make sure you stay within the rules of your current employment contract.)
8) And you can build up a support network here – JOIN MY COMMUNITY HERE